His Majesty Coach, a charter tour bus company based in Kennesaw, Georgia, is seeking full time motorcoach operators/drivers. This is great position for anyone with a safe driving record, a love for driving local and/or over the road, and a passion for great customer service!
His Majesty Coach was established in 1993 and has grown to be Cobb County’s preferred private charter bus company. Our company has a large fleet of Van Hool 57 passenger charter coaches/buses, Entertainer Sleeper Coaches (MCI and Prevost Coaches), and Luxury Mercedes-Benz Charter Sprinter Vans.
Our drivers are responsible for transporting all kind of groups such as student field trips, band tours, church group tours, transportation for sports teams, military/department of defense, corporate venues, colleges trips, and much more!
Bus Driver Daily Operations:
Under minimal supervision, operates motorcoaches while complying with company policies, FMCSR, DOT, and DOD regulations. Provides excellent customer service to passengers and others doing business with His Majesty Coach.
Job Requirements: Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be DOT qualified and possess a valid Commercial Drivers’ License (CDL) of Class B or higher, with passenger and air brake endorsements.
- Must be 25 years of age and over
- Able to pass DOT drug screen/physical
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to make multi-day overnight & weekend trips
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Safe, responsible and timely operation of motorcoach.
- Proper and timely completion of required paperwork (DOT and company).
- Courteous and thoughtful treatment of passengers and other individuals sharing the roadway.
- Professional conduct at all times while on duty or while in uniform.
- Fuel motorcoaches.
- Required to sit for long periods of time and use hands and fingers to grasp objects and controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Often required to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Required to stand, walk, climb, balance, see, talk and hear.
- Required to lift and push/pull heavy baggage.
– Have knowledge of and comply with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
– Have and practice the required skills to safely operate a motorcoach.
– Ability to maintain a safe driving record.
– Ability to operate a motorcoach in all types of weather conditions.
– Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
– Be able to read and speak in the English language sufficiently to prepare reports and records, read maps and signs, and converse with the general public.
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) reviews to insure the following:
- The operator’s license is still valid (has not been suspended or revoked).
- The operator has not been convicted of a disqualifying offense as listed in the FMCSRs, 391.15.